Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 05/10/2015 - Natti and Kees (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay during the wedding of my daughter. You were so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless…"
- 06/08/2013 - Karen O\'Neill (Ireland): "June 2013 We really enjoyed our stay at L\'Eliantemo, the house was perfect for our family of 4 children and 8 adults. The pool was wonderful, we…"
- 30/05/2016 - Nettie (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay. You was so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless recommendations for what to do and…"
- 13/08/2015 - Joanna, Peter, Charlie, Amelia and Esna Dunne (UK): " Thank you so much Elisabetta: we have so enjoyed our stay at Eliantemo and loved the tranquility and calmness of the place and its…"
- 03/09/2008 - Nienke (Finland): " We really enjoyed our stay at L'Eliantemo near Spoleto, only praise. The house is brand new, very comfortable, everything one needs is…"
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"
- 03/04/2012 - Nancy, Femke, Hanneke & Gert (Belgium): " Dear, we’ve never been to Umbria, but in advance my wife and I had some expectations from how it should be… This place…"