Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"
- 06/08/2013 - Karen O\'Neill (Ireland): "June 2013 We really enjoyed our stay at L\'Eliantemo, the house was perfect for our family of 4 children and 8 adults. The pool was wonderful, we…"
- 13/08/2015 - Joanna, Peter, Charlie, Amelia and Esna Dunne (UK): " Thank you so much Elisabetta: we have so enjoyed our stay at Eliantemo and loved the tranquility and calmness of the place and its…"
- 30/07/2017 - Jan en Marthe (Belgium ): "We had a splendid stay for the second time here in Eliantemo. Perfect house with all the comfort needed. Terrific pool and wonderful view over the…"
- 05/10/2015 - Natti and Kees (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay during the wedding of my daughter. You were so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless…"
- 05/09/2009 - Karin & Detlef Nowak (Germany): " We had an almost perfect holiday here. The only bad thing is that it was too short!!! Thank you Elisabeth for the beautiful house, on this very…"
- 12/09/2009 - Nele & Chris – Sofie & Tom – Elke & Koen – Tom (Belgium): " We enjoyed our stay in Eliantemo. The farm house has everything we need: confortable rooms and bathrooms, a fantastic kitchen, great pool and…"
- 28/08/2009 - Kris, Sandra, Ditle, Jitse (Belgium): " A nice holiday home with all conforts for a couple of families. We stayed with 5 adults and 5 children and had plenty of everything. A big kitchen…"