Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 12/09/2009 - Nele & Chris – Sofie & Tom – Elke & Koen – Tom (Belgium): " We enjoyed our stay in Eliantemo. The farm house has everything we need: confortable rooms and bathrooms, a fantastic kitchen, great pool and…"
- 28/08/2009 - Kris, Sandra, Ditle, Jitse (Belgium): " A nice holiday home with all conforts for a couple of families. We stayed with 5 adults and 5 children and had plenty of everything. A big kitchen…"
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"
- 03/04/2012 - Nancy, Femke, Hanneke & Gert (Belgium): " Dear, we’ve never been to Umbria, but in advance my wife and I had some expectations from how it should be… This place…"
- 08/08/2014 - Amrit, Arrinder, Taran & Karam (): " Dear Elisabeth, we were blessed to have been able to visit Eliantemo, and even more so with your hospitality and wisdom. Thank you for making our…"
- 27/08/2017 - Francesca (Pisa ): "Posto incantevole e curato, adatto ad una pausa dalla frenesia quotidiana, ma anche punto di partenza per visite turistiche del meraviglioso cuore…"
- 05/10/2015 - Natti and Kees (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay during the wedding of my daughter. You were so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless…"
- 18/06/2009 - Erwin Bruninx (Nederlands): " The families Bruninx-Jorissen and Jorissen-Jans got a fantastic time in L' Eliantemo during our 2 weeks stay (10 -27 July) ! This house is…"