Experience Umbria with Daniela
With ten years of experience in the food and wine sector and five years professional tourism training, Daniela creates unique tourist itineraries that will introduce our guests to the real Umbrian atmosphere and Italian lifestyle. Thanks to the precious historical heritage and the culinary traditions, which have been passed on and preserved down through centuries, visitors will be led to discover the beauty of this land, its art and its excellent gastronomy throughout tasting routes and enchanting natural scenes.
DANIELA IS AN AUTHORIZED and LICENSED GUIDE OF UMBRIA nr. 229
- CULTURAL TOURS: Umbria has a rich identity of history founding its origins since 8 century B.C. Driving along ancient Romans roads it will be possible to reach the main historical centres such as: Spoleto, Assisi, Spello, Perugia, Todi, Orvieto and Gubbio. A wonderful trip throughout ancient roots of the region.
- FOOD AND NATURE: Experiencing the Umbrian food means to discover its deepest and flourishing part of nature, where people still follow the rhytm of the Earth creating a special connection with culinary traditions and cultivation. Valnerina excursion is today the best way to admire hidden fortified villages such as Scheggino, Santa Anatolia di narco, Vallo di Nera, Norcia and Cascia and where is possible to discover the typical food store of: truffle, saffron, lentils, cheese, prosciutto and salami production.
- WINE ROUTES: Umbria is also wellknow as green vineyard proposing excellent wine productions with its Sagrantino di Montefalco, Rosso di Montefalco, Trebbiano and Grechetto. Wine tasting and local winery visit is an unforgettable moment to taste the lifestyle of Umbrian family.
- TRUFFLE HUNT: one of most favourite activities is to follow expert dogs and be a part of a truffle Hunt. An enchanting walk inside forests and discover secrets of th king of Umbrian Table: the black truffle.
- HIKING: Appenine Mountains offers breath-taking landscapes and many walking paths. Following the ancient hermit's pathway is also possible to be immersed in the mysthic aspect of Umbria; hiking Monteluco, Fionchi or Castelluccio High Plateaux.
Tasting Travel di Daniela Cittadoni
Indirizzo: via Plinio il Giovane, 7 - 06049 Spoleto (Pg)
Tel.: +39 348.8620878
Email: [email protected]