Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 28/03/2016 - Anna Verlezza (S. Maria a Vico – Caserta): " Davvero una meravigliosa fuga dalla realtà. Struttura curata nei minimi particolari, adatta ai bambini e agli adulti. Accoglienza familiare…"
- 30/05/2016 - Nettie (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay. You was so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless recommendations for what to do and…"
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 12/09/2009 - Nele & Chris – Sofie & Tom – Elke & Koen – Tom (Belgium): " We enjoyed our stay in Eliantemo. The farm house has everything we need: confortable rooms and bathrooms, a fantastic kitchen, great pool and…"
- 28/08/2009 - Kris, Sandra, Ditle, Jitse (Belgium): " A nice holiday home with all conforts for a couple of families. We stayed with 5 adults and 5 children and had plenty of everything. A big kitchen…"
- 30/07/2017 - Jan en Marthe (Belgium ): "We had a splendid stay for the second time here in Eliantemo. Perfect house with all the comfort needed. Terrific pool and wonderful view over the…"
- 06/08/2013 - Karen O\'Neill (Ireland): "June 2013 We really enjoyed our stay at L\'Eliantemo, the house was perfect for our family of 4 children and 8 adults. The pool was wonderful, we…"
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"