Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 13/08/2015 - Joanna, Peter, Charlie, Amelia and Esna Dunne (UK): " Thank you so much Elisabetta: we have so enjoyed our stay at Eliantemo and loved the tranquility and calmness of the place and its…"
- 28/03/2016 - Anna Verlezza (S. Maria a Vico – Caserta): " Davvero una meravigliosa fuga dalla realtà. Struttura curata nei minimi particolari, adatta ai bambini e agli adulti. Accoglienza familiare…"
- 08/08/2014 - Amrit, Arrinder, Taran & Karam (): " Dear Elisabeth, we were blessed to have been able to visit Eliantemo, and even more so with your hospitality and wisdom. Thank you for making our…"
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 12/09/2009 - Nele & Chris – Sofie & Tom – Elke & Koen – Tom (Belgium): " We enjoyed our stay in Eliantemo. The farm house has everything we need: confortable rooms and bathrooms, a fantastic kitchen, great pool and…"
- 05/10/2015 - Natti and Kees (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay during the wedding of my daughter. You were so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless…"
- 22/08/2009 - Family Roos (Belgium ): " We had a fantastic holiday at the Eliantemo. Thank you for the warm welcome (very good pizza!) and your kindness during our stay! It was…"
- 28/08/2009 - Kris, Sandra, Ditle, Jitse (Belgium): " A nice holiday home with all conforts for a couple of families. We stayed with 5 adults and 5 children and had plenty of everything. A big kitchen…"