Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 30/05/2016 - Nettie (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay. You was so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless recommendations for what to do and…"
- 03/09/2008 - Nienke (Finland): " We really enjoyed our stay at L'Eliantemo near Spoleto, only praise. The house is brand new, very comfortable, everything one needs is…"
- 08/08/2014 - Amrit, Arrinder, Taran & Karam (): " Dear Elisabeth, we were blessed to have been able to visit Eliantemo, and even more so with your hospitality and wisdom. Thank you for making our…"
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"
- 03/04/2012 - Nancy, Femke, Hanneke & Gert (Belgium): " Dear, we’ve never been to Umbria, but in advance my wife and I had some expectations from how it should be… This place…"
- 28/08/2009 - Kris, Sandra, Ditle, Jitse (Belgium): " A nice holiday home with all conforts for a couple of families. We stayed with 5 adults and 5 children and had plenty of everything. A big kitchen…"
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 05/09/2009 - Karin & Detlef Nowak (Germany): " We had an almost perfect holiday here. The only bad thing is that it was too short!!! Thank you Elisabeth for the beautiful house, on this very…"