Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 18/06/2009 - Erwin Bruninx (Nederlands): " The families Bruninx-Jorissen and Jorissen-Jans got a fantastic time in L' Eliantemo during our 2 weeks stay (10 -27 July) ! This house is…"
- 28/03/2016 - Anna Verlezza (S. Maria a Vico – Caserta): " Davvero una meravigliosa fuga dalla realtà. Struttura curata nei minimi particolari, adatta ai bambini e agli adulti. Accoglienza familiare…"
- 06/08/2013 - Karen O\'Neill (Ireland): "June 2013 We really enjoyed our stay at L\'Eliantemo, the house was perfect for our family of 4 children and 8 adults. The pool was wonderful, we…"
- 05/09/2009 - Karin & Detlef Nowak (Germany): " We had an almost perfect holiday here. The only bad thing is that it was too short!!! Thank you Elisabeth for the beautiful house, on this very…"
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 30/07/2017 - Jan en Marthe (Belgium ): "We had a splendid stay for the second time here in Eliantemo. Perfect house with all the comfort needed. Terrific pool and wonderful view over the…"
- 13/08/2015 - Joanna, Peter, Charlie, Amelia and Esna Dunne (UK): " Thank you so much Elisabetta: we have so enjoyed our stay at Eliantemo and loved the tranquility and calmness of the place and its…"
- 05/10/2015 - Natti and Kees (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay during the wedding of my daughter. You were so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless…"