Welcome to L'Eliantemo
Harmony, hospitality and nature are dominant elements of a special place, capable of promoting an intimate encounter with the Life that is in each and every one of us.
The Eliantemo takes the name from the flower essence (Rock Rose) used in Floritherapy to reunite the human nature with the divine nature.
- 28/03/2016 - Anna Verlezza (S. Maria a Vico – Caserta): " Davvero una meravigliosa fuga dalla realtà. Struttura curata nei minimi particolari, adatta ai bambini e agli adulti. Accoglienza familiare…"
- 28/05/2016 - Peg, Dick and Sam Burhoe (Boston (US)): " We had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the two grand meals Elisabetta prepared for us. The countryside is beautiful, the weather mild and sunny,…"
- 22/08/2009 - Family Roos (Belgium ): " We had a fantastic holiday at the Eliantemo. Thank you for the warm welcome (very good pizza!) and your kindness during our stay! It was…"
- 30/05/2016 - Nettie (Portugal): " Dear Elisabetta, thank you for a wonderful stay. You was so kind with your wonderful breakfasts and endless recommendations for what to do and…"
- 05/09/2009 - Karin & Detlef Nowak (Germany): " We had an almost perfect holiday here. The only bad thing is that it was too short!!! Thank you Elisabeth for the beautiful house, on this very…"
- 03/04/2012 - Nancy, Femke, Hanneke & Gert (Belgium): " Dear, we’ve never been to Umbria, but in advance my wife and I had some expectations from how it should be… This place…"
- 15/09/2015 - Dich and Boggi Glover (): " The warmth of your welcome, the character of your lovely home, the beauty of the superb Umbrian countryside – all contributed to making our…"
- 13/08/2015 - Joanna, Peter, Charlie, Amelia and Esna Dunne (UK): " Thank you so much Elisabetta: we have so enjoyed our stay at Eliantemo and loved the tranquility and calmness of the place and its…"